SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Dan's Mod App. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Dan's Mod App. (/showthread.php?tid=92916)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7


Dan's Mod App. - Dan - 03-17-2012

[color="white"]Name: Dan
In-game name: Dan Vs gir
Forums name: Dan
Timezone(GMT +/- ?): -5
Do you play over the night? Yes.
Average of time you play a week: WAY TOO MUCH. Probably 30+ hours.
Are you active on the forums: Yeah, sort of.
How long have you played SilabGarza: 5+ years.
What is your Activity Points ingame? [::activity] 18620; 12 days 17 hours.
Have you read the moderator requirements?: Yes.
Do you have 300 posts REQUIRED to post a moderator application?
Yes.

NOTE: If you do NOT read the requirements, and you post a moderator application, you will be disqualified
as moderator for the rest of your game play on SilabGarza on any and all accounts...

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS?: Yes.
Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive): Honestly, I feel like there's a lot I can do for everyone in the community if I could be given' the chance. I've made my mistakes, but that was the past. I'm a completely different person now and I'd pretty much do anything for SilGar. Hell, I've been on here for over 5 years. It's insane... A lot of people probably still don't know me, but if I got the chance I'm sure I could change that. I'm here to help, even if I don't get mod. I'm here to stay this time, I won't be leaving anytime soon. Yes, that's only 99 words, I know that.

Anything else you would like us to know:

YOU MUST INCLUDE A PICTURE OF YOU MAKING ME A SAMMICH TO APPLY!
Rules:
- Take a picture of you holding a sammich with a sign 'for mod'

I can't afford bread...[/color]


Dan's Mod App. - Udeadnow - 03-17-2012

[COLOR="YellowGreen"][SIZE="2"]Think this has been rushed a little.
For example no picture, how much do you play a week,
not 100 words and it says do you understand this: you didn't put anything.
Haven't seen you much actually just at dzone

/No support
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Dan's Mod App. - Rulez12 - 03-17-2012

sorry but no. i have not even see you in the game and im always on
/holding vote


Dan's Mod App. - Arcanex - 03-17-2012

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]For being here over five years you should have much more than 13k activity. Your explanation wasn't very astonishing either.

No support.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Dan's Mod App. - Dan - 03-17-2012

Udeadnow Wrote:[COLOR="YellowGreen"][SIZE="2"]Think this has been rushed a little.
For example no picture, how much do you play a week,
not 100 words and it says do you understand this: you didn't put anything.

How ever ingame i have seen you help alittle bit
For now i will hold my vote.
/vote on hold
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Thanks for pointing out things I missed, I didn't rush, I'm just an illiterate baboon.


Dan's Mod App. - Guled - 03-17-2012

[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"]why would you want mod -.- you know its boring

not gonna vote
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Dan's Mod App. - Turest8 - 03-17-2012

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="White"]Never seen you on once.
Only back in the days.[/COLOR][/SIZE]


Dan's Mod App. - Perroke - 03-17-2012

[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]Dan vs Gir sory never seen you ingame?
maybe the timezone i am +1 and ur -5
holding my vote Wink
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Dan's Mod App. - caliban - 03-17-2012

[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="2"]I'm sorry, but I won't support this.
It's not a question of ability, but purely a question of activity.
You haven't really been active ingame, or ''helpful.''
It would be unfair to the other people applying, not to mention the players don't know who you are.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Dan's Mod App. - Ipkabit - 03-17-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]No support dude, sorry.

You were an awesome mod but you haven't been back for long....

/Apply later.[/SIZE][/COLOR]