SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
do my tattoo pl0x I has reward to best - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Graphics (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Requests (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Forum: Completed Requests (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+---- Thread: do my tattoo pl0x I has reward to best (/showthread.php?tid=92981)



do my tattoo pl0x I has reward to best - nater360 - 03-17-2012

my friend drew me a rough sketch

[Image: 24vp2io.jpg]


you may do what ever you like, redo or edit just make it look nicer

(even if you make it look amazing, if its not possible to tattoo you will not win)

prize: you name it ill do anything reasonable

can be in color or black and white


extra info: The triangle/heart symbolizes adoption, the rose symbolizes love(Pink only) the vines symbolize My birth Mother and My Adoptive Mother. The adoption symbol is a must as is the H and the R, the rose can be changed to what ever will make it look better.


do my tattoo pl0x I has reward to best - caliban - 04-11-2012

http://alexi-v1.deviantart.com/#/d4vx48j


do my tattoo pl0x I has reward to best - Ashton - 04-11-2012

caliban Wrote:[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="2"]http://alexi-v1.deviantart.com/#/d4vx48j

Oh shit, that looks absolutely amazing...[/SIZE][/COLOR]



do my tattoo pl0x I has reward to best - Lazyjack - 04-11-2012

caliban Wrote:http://alexi-v1.deviantart.com/#/d4vx48j

lmao u had to just pullout an amazing one XD


do my tattoo pl0x I has reward to best - nater360 - 04-11-2012

I love you!


do my tattoo pl0x I has reward to best - Josh. - 04-11-2012

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]For a rough sketch that is nice!

Remember to post the finished product.[/COLOR]


do my tattoo pl0x I has reward to best - Veng4win - 04-11-2012

caliban Wrote:[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="2"]http://alexi-v1.deviantart.com/#/d4vx48j
damn ur a artist id
[/SIZE][/COLOR]