SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Moderator/Chatbox Moderator application - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Moderator/Chatbox Moderator application (/showthread.php?tid=9356)



Moderator/Chatbox Moderator application - Sux - 04-04-2010

Well. This is my moderator application. Confusedhock:

Well of course. You know me. I'm Sux, I'm seventeen, and yeah. [: :^o

8)

I wish to be a moderator because
\Big Grin/
Arrow I really still care for this site, and it's members.
Arrow I would like to work with the moderator staff
Arrow Help the new users
Arrow Help stop "forum bullying"


And the main reason :yawn:
Live chat can get a little out of hand sometimes usually it's fun and games, but sometimes there are huge blowups and it makes everybody uncomfortable reading. And theres also times where the chat gets a little.. too sexual for peoples likings XXX :nag: [I shall not name names. xD but some of you know who I'm talking about.


Reason why I'd qualify as a moderator..
-I'm above thirteen[seventeen] :attention:
-I guess you could say I'm likeable [: :rock:
-I have a sense of humor, and get along with almost everyone here. *Knock On Wood* :lol:
-I keep my cool.. I don't argue with people.. if it gets THAT bad.. I just ignore them. :censored:
-I've been here a little over a year. :freddy:
-I know the difference between kidding, and bullying
-I always question my abilities, which causes me to outdo myself :computer:


Well. I'd better end it here my lovelys. I hope I convinced you that I deserve this position.


:banned: Please leave a reason for which answer you choose. :boxing: And I thank each and every one of you for reading this application, and taking your time to vote. I appreciate it. And also even if I do not get the moderator position, I won't stop doing good for SG. I love this site. :boohoo:
<3 :club:

Also.
I've made it so you can change your answer. 8-[


Moderator/Chatbox Moderator application - aggie-68 - 04-04-2010

add poleBig Grin


Moderator/Chatbox Moderator application - Death. - 04-04-2010

This will be auto declined,
As lovely as I'm sure you are...

You need 300 + posts,
3 months in game and YOU MUST FOLLOW THE RIGHT FORMAT.

Sorry dude.


Moderator/Chatbox Moderator application - swill2 - 04-04-2010

i voted yes <3


Moderator/Chatbox Moderator application - Teh Beast - 04-04-2010

To become a moderator, you must have the following completed.

* 3+ months ingame (No)
* 300+ posts on the forums (No)
* Helpful (?)
* Well known (?)
* 0 infraction points. (Yes)

Work on the yellow, and get the red it's a MUST. Until then moved to Declined. Sorry.

Code:
Name:
In Game Name:
Chat Box Name:
Forum Name:
Time Zone:
How long have you played SilabGarza:
How many hours a day are you on chatbox:
Are you frequently active on chatbox:
If In Game how often do you check the chatbox:
Why do you think you would make a good chatbox mod (75 words minimum):
Anything else you want us to know:

That's the proper way to make a chatbox application.