![]() |
|
What happens when madness takes over. - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11) +--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104) +---- Forum: Other (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=117) +---- Thread: What happens when madness takes over. (/showthread.php?tid=93616) Pages:
1
2
|
What happens when madness takes over. - Moh - 03-23-2012 [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]Wasn't planing on killing anyone, just roaming pk box in divine, and morrigans till that no1 rambo idiot shows up and asks me to fight. I kill him dds 29-29 on divine then 24 with ranged. Loot: ![]() Madness: ![]() Yeah, I'm mad because i'm gay. Perfect comeback for a perfect idiot.[/SIZE][/COLOR] What happens when madness takes over. - chaos mager - 03-23-2012 So you got a lucky spec and expect people to be impressed? What happens when madness takes over. - Moh - 03-23-2012 [SIZE="2"] chaos mager Wrote:[COLOR="SlateGray"]So you got a lucky spec and expect people to be impressed? And I said anything about the spec other than what it hit. I'm talkin' about the loot. >.>[/SIZE][/COLOR] What happens when madness takes over. - chaos mager - 03-23-2012 [COLOR="SlateGray"]You called him an idiot, assuming that's because he tried to fight you, you want people to be like 'you so good'.[/COLOR] What happens when madness takes over. - Moh - 03-23-2012 [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"] chaos mager Wrote:[COLOR="SlateGray"]You called him an idiot, assuming that's because he tried to fight you, you want people to be like Only reason I called him an idiot is clearly a retaliation of what he has said to me ingame. He has flamed me several times, in addition of insulting me due to my name. So don't expect going as he's some kind of topshit. /Proving my point.[/SIZE][/COLOR] What happens when madness takes over. - Geoo - 03-23-2012 [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]Haha, i saw you roaming around with that gear on son! Nice kill, especially for your gear [/SIZE][/COLOR]
What happens when madness takes over. - Skullcracka - 03-23-2012 [COLOR="White"]Nice loot I guess. Good luck with more, event though I'm sure you have had plenty.[/COLOR] What happens when madness takes over. - KingHybrid - 03-23-2012 Good job i supposed.. Keep it up nig What happens when madness takes over. - Shane F3 - 03-23-2012 nice loots :o i miss pking :x What happens when madness takes over. - Turest8 - 03-23-2012 Looks like he deserved to die. |