SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Phat set. ;D - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: Phat set. ;D (/showthread.php?tid=93928)

Pages: 1 2


Phat set. ;D - Im Codehh - 03-26-2012

Got the full phat set finally. Big Grin Not really a big accomplishment, but still pretty cool. Tongue



<-------


Phat set. ;D - Blue Orange - 03-26-2012

oh i thought u meant ingame
well gz nonetheless


Phat set. ;D - Geoo - 03-26-2012

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]^ same, haha
Oh yea, grats on the phat set.
I might go buy some shit now with my points xD

EDIT: just bought a phat set, close'nuff. Green is ugly so i disowned it [/SIZE][/COLOR]



Phat set. ;D - Vifa - 03-26-2012

Good Job, have fun getting more experience points. ^^


Phat set. ;D - Im Codehh - 03-26-2012

Lol, I knew people would think I meant in-game. That's why I put "Forum" as the prefix.


Phat set. ;D - Wabbit - 03-26-2012

Grats. I thought in-game as well when i first saw it.


Phat set. ;D - Mircast - 03-26-2012

It kinda sucks how the yellow is on the second line, makes it look uneven. >.>

But 'congrats :p


Phat set. ;D - Im Codehh - 03-26-2012

I know! I was thinking the same thing. :S


Phat set. ;D - Ahri - 03-26-2012

Grats on phat set Wink, I need to work on mine now ._.


Phat set. ;D - XxM1dBw0iixx - 03-26-2012

Sorry if this is offtopic, but how much does a white partyhat sell for in game ?