SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
I..Just..Got.. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Other (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=117)
+---- Thread: I..Just..Got.. (/showthread.php?tid=93991)

Pages: 1 2


I..Just..Got.. - The Prime - 03-26-2012

I..Just...Got... Addy g helm and plate.
Now it's gunan turn to bone's when i log.
SadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSad>.<:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:eek::eek::eek::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::argue:


I..Just..Got.. - The Propker - 03-27-2012

Yup. Its kinda removed from the game. That happens if u relog with them.


I..Just..Got.. - Perroke - 03-27-2012

[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]lol, i did a lot of clues but never had addy (g).
thouoght it was gone from the clues.
but yea try to sell it ;D nah dont do that.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



I..Just..Got.. - Vifa - 03-27-2012

As Ipkerz said, when you receive Addy (G) pieces from (Clues), they will disappear when you log-out, sorry it's just the way it is..


I..Just..Got.. - Eli :) - 03-29-2012

[COLOR="DarkGreen"][SIZE="1"]Wrong section ?

But anyways just go to ::Trade and see if someone will hopefully buy it .[/SIZE][/COLOR]


I..Just..Got.. - Skullcracka - 03-29-2012

[COLOR="White"]Pics or it didn't happen.

Sucks that they were never added back.[/COLOR]



I..Just..Got.. - Mircast - 03-29-2012

Eli :) Wrote:[COLOR="DarkGreen"][SIZE="1"]Wrong section ?

But anyways just go to ::Trade and see if someone will hopefully buy it .[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Code:
Pking and PvM > Show-Off
I'm pretty sure that's the right section unless it was moved recently. Here's a solution for you The Prime; don't log out, let's see how long you can last.

Edit: I realized it's been three days since the OP, challenged cancelled >_>


I..Just..Got.. - Skilla K? - 03-29-2012

[COLOR="Wheat"][SIZE="2"]How'd you get it though? From a clue? Since if you log out and they turn to bones you can't trade them.
Sucks though :/[/SIZE][/COLOR]



I..Just..Got.. - B Ster - 03-31-2012

Hahahaha that sux.... I have gotten a plate before, to have it turn into bones is so depressing.


I..Just..Got.. - Wabbit - 03-31-2012

lol grats at fail clues