SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
I love randomly getting free pk points - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Other (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=117)
+---- Thread: I love randomly getting free pk points (/showthread.php?tid=94440)

Pages: 1 2


I love randomly getting free pk points - sam - 03-30-2012

I've never pked on this account before, but yet I still manage to get kills. :p

[Image: pkpoints.png]

I mined so much that I killed a guy.


I love randomly getting free pk points - Tee Rouze - 03-30-2012

[SIZE="2"]Lol i've got like 44 pkp off this on my spawn acc

totally haven't spawner pk'd before..[/SIZE]


I love randomly getting free pk points - Blue Orange - 03-30-2012

not sure why this is in general chat?
anyways gz on your 2 pkpts just kill 375 more gold and u can get an ags?


I love randomly getting free pk points - White Lust - 03-30-2012

[SIZE="2"]:fp: You're at the worst gold mine spot ever!
K cool.[/SIZE]



I love randomly getting free pk points - Eli :) - 03-30-2012

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="1"]Gz , why is this in genaral chat ? infraction wrong section ? Correct section spam

Anyways idk why it does that maybe they decided to give you free pkps for gold hunting whore.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


I love randomly getting free pk points - sam - 03-30-2012

Blue Orange Wrote:not sure why this is in general chat?
anyways gz on your 2 pkpts just kill 375 more gold and u can get an ags?

"Almost anything to talk about goes here. But can't be spam." I don't really see this as spam, I just thought it was kinda funny.


I love randomly getting free pk points - Blue Orange - 03-30-2012

sam Wrote:"Almost anything to talk about goes here. But can't be spam." I don't really see this as spam, I just thought it was kinda funny. I'm sorry?

I would qualify this as spam haha no worries though ;D but yeah you will randomely get pkpts sometimes and also random trade requests from players not even close to u lul


I love randomly getting free pk points - The Propker - 03-30-2012

U should go to better gold minning spot btw.

Ot; Yeah, it glitches. When u kill some1 in funpk, and the guy u killed dies at wyvs/corp/ any npc, u get random pkps.
Sometimes i get random duel/trade requests


I love randomly getting free pk points - Xphat_nubX - 03-30-2012

I don't pk ever since I'm awful at it, but I use the free PKP to buy barrows gloves lol.


I love randomly getting free pk points - knuckle - 04-03-2012

Lol, That happens to me alot Big Grin