SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
risking some stuff - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Other (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=117)
+---- Thread: risking some stuff (/showthread.php?tid=94645)

Pages: 1 2


risking some stuff - Anil1881 - 04-01-2012

i was off to pk and risking rhb :p so i pkd 3red headbands in 2 days!
but i only screened one of getting fc'd n panicing -_-
AND IM A GUY IN REAL LIFE MY CHARACTER IS A GIRL CAUSE I TRYD SKIRTS IN GIRL CHARACTER SORRY GUYS I WILL PUT HER BACK IN THE KITCHEN!
[Image: 2qb6bkg.jpg]


risking some stuff - Perroke - 04-01-2012

[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]really nice, 3 rhb in 2days !
keep that up !
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



risking some stuff - Toobad - 04-02-2012

3 rhb.... Lucky ...


risking some stuff - 474 Ltd - 04-02-2012

Nice risk. o.O Lots of money there


risking some stuff - shayn - 04-02-2012

[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]Y U NO WELFARE?
Even if I'm rich, I hate to risk, even if I don't care about losing it.
I don't know why...
Great loots though, you seem to be a pro PKer.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



risking some stuff - Lazyjack - 04-02-2012

Nice Risk, but i dont think u would of found it nice if u died and lost em Big Grin


risking some stuff - Josh. - 04-03-2012

Nice risk...

Don't panic next time tho lets see the full loots.


But good job.


risking some stuff - knuckle - 04-03-2012

Nice risk, decent loot


risking some stuff - Anil1881 - 04-08-2012

thanx everyone Big Grin -this might be a late reaction soz my pc died Sad-


risking some stuff - swill2 - 04-08-2012

meh decent risk, not bad, keep up the good work dude.