![]() |
|
Couple of items. - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11) +--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101) +---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43) +---- Thread: Couple of items. (/showthread.php?tid=95485) Pages:
1
2
|
Couple of items. - Ghetto - 04-07-2012 1. Zamorak Kite Shield 2. Ranger Boots 3. RobinHood Hat 4. Dark Bow 5. Crystal Bow 6. Dragon Arrows 7. Rune Plate Body (G) Offer. Couple of items. - Mad Vs Kad - 04-07-2012 range boots an robin hood 75m dark bow 150m cbow 40m rest i wont buy ... lol just let me kno ing Couple of items. - Bart Simpson - 04-07-2012 Ghetto Wrote:1. [COLOR="DarkRed"]Zamorak Kite Shield [SIZE="3"]Might want to change some of those colors, can't really see them unless I really come close towards the screen 200M cash for the bow?[/SIZE] Couple of items. - Mad Vs Kad - 04-07-2012 225
Couple of items. - No Love - 04-07-2012 [COLOR="white"]Colours seem fine to me. Easy to read, beside the very first one. (Still doesn't need to be fixed.) Ok let's see, Would you sell the robin hat, and ranger boots as a set? - 80m. Ill take the DarkBow, with some dragon arrows with it? - 250m. Rune platebody ill have to talk about it -In Game- so just add me for that one. As for the zammy kite, i might buy it later on as i don't have the other items for it yet. Add me ingame and we can discuss the Rune platebody. Contact information below:[/COLOR] IGN: [COLOR="White"]Lil amber. [/COLOR]Forums: No love. Msn: inbox me on forums for it. [COLOR="white"]Or simply reply to this. Thankyou.[/COLOR] Couple of items. - Zomb1tchz - 04-07-2012 I'll buy robin hood hat. Couple of items. - Mad Vs Kad - 04-07-2012 always lil amber to outbid me *Sigh* Couple of items. - Ghetto - 04-07-2012 Mad Vs Kad Wrote:range boots an robin hood 75m Robin Hood set 85m , Dark Bow 275m , Crystal bow 60m. Bart Simpson Wrote:[SIZE="3"]Might want to change some of those colors, can't really see them unless I really come close towards the screenAlready did & No Thanks. No Love Wrote:[COLOR="white"]Colours seem fine to me. I'll sell you a Robin Hood set for 80-85m The Dark Bow I'll let go for like 275m-300m.[COLOR="Silver"] ---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ---------- [/COLOR] Zomb1tchz Wrote:I'll buy robin hood hat. I'll sell you a Robin Hood hat for 45m.[COLOR="Silver"] ---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ---------- [/COLOR]BUMPPPPP , You guys still interested ^ ? Couple of items. - Moh - 04-08-2012 I'll buy the dark bow+ dragon arrows. Couple of items. - Iam Rage - 04-08-2012 lets say kite 100m ? ign: iam rage |