SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Junk. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Junk. (/showthread.php?tid=95580)



Junk. - AshleyIsTheBestx3 - 04-08-2012

Well I have a lot of unwanted junk in my bank so anybody want to buy anything?

Rune Skirt G. : 225-350m.
Robin Hat. : 40-60m.
Saradomin Legs FOR Sara Skirt.
Saradomin Helm.

Any Offers? Let me know here or in game.

Getsmacked25.


Junk. - Siberians - 04-08-2012

I'll buy the hat yo.
IGN : Expend


Junk. - Moh - 04-08-2012

[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"]I'll buy rune skirt G.
Ign: Hybridz btw
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Junk. - Iam Rage - 04-08-2012

thats skirt is like 125m Smile
the g skirt


Junk. - Anil1881 - 04-08-2012

sara legs 20m
ign: anil1771


Junk. - AshleyIsTheBestx3 - 04-08-2012

Hybridz Ftw Wrote:[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"]I'll buy rune skirt G.
Ign: Hybridz btw
[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Message me in-box here. =)[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
Anil1881 Wrote:sara legs 20m
ign: anil1771


Do you have a Sara skirt for trade?