SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
500 Posts + Veteran Status - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: 500 Posts + Veteran Status (/showthread.php?tid=95972)

Pages: 1 2 3


500 Posts + Veteran Status - Lmfao A Frog - 04-10-2012

So yeah got 500 posts and have 1 year on the forums. Now how do I get the Veteran crown?


500 Posts + Veteran Status - Tee Rouze - 04-10-2012

[SIZE="2"]It should appear automatically?

The fuck's up with this ._.

Grats though[/SIZE]


500 Posts + Veteran Status - Veng4win - 04-10-2012

not sure but i think u get it right away


500 Posts + Veteran Status - Epic669 - 04-10-2012

ask gir or brittany ask them to give you it gratz though!


500 Posts + Veteran Status - Vifa - 04-10-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Congratulations on your Veteran Crown! - Well Deserved!
- Also, 500 Posts and that sexy armor! >.<[/SIZE][/COLOR]



500 Posts + Veteran Status - The Fatalist L Chris - 04-10-2012

welcome to the vet club son!


500 Posts + Veteran Status - Ashton - 04-10-2012

Congrats on the crown. I screwed up when getting post and didn't get them with my 2 years old forum account so I get to wait until August to get my crown >.<


500 Posts + Veteran Status - Bart Simpson - 04-10-2012

[SIZE="3"]Nice man, congratulations on the veteran crown.

I wish I joined the forums back in v2, then I could later on get it as well :/
[/SIZE]



500 Posts + Veteran Status - Perroke - 04-11-2012

congratulations on that sexy crown !!


500 Posts + Veteran Status - Skilla K? - 04-11-2012

Congrats on 500 posts and the veteran status! Smile