SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Needing Wyvern Tips. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Monster Drops (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=115)
+---- Thread: Needing Wyvern Tips. (/showthread.php?tid=95979)



Needing Wyvern Tips. - Kingderpp - 04-10-2012

I have been fighting them since 2:30 this afternoon its 10 now and I have not gotten one drop. Its making me and all these kids are like sdjaifsiadjfd A D-CLAW and Vestas Lsword.
Im like FML


Needing Wyvern Tips. - Veng4win - 04-10-2012

get the best range armor u can get


Needing Wyvern Tips. - Vifa - 04-10-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]My set-up for Wyverns is,
  • Crystal Bow
  • Morrigans Top, Bottom, and Coif.
  • Amulet of Fury
  • Ranger Boots
  • Archers Ring
  • Manta Rays + Prayer Pots
  • Ava's Accumulator, If you're using a Rune C'Bow.

- Basically all I can help with, If you're more into Melee Gear, I recommend you get a Korasi. [/SIZE][/COLOR]



Needing Wyvern Tips. - Epic669 - 04-10-2012

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]
Vifa Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]My set-up for Wyverns is,
  • Crystal Bow
  • Morrigans Top, Bottom, and Coif.
  • Amulet of Fury
  • Ranger Boots
  • Archers Ring
  • Manta Rays + Prayer Pots
  • Ava's Accumulator, If you're using a Rune C'Bow.

- Basically all I can help with, If you're more into Melee Gear, I recommend you get a Korasi. [/SIZE][/COLOR]
agreed
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Needing Wyvern Tips. - For Me Dead - 04-10-2012

use range or mage...


Needing Wyvern Tips. - Xphat_nubX - 04-10-2012

[COLOR="YellowGreen"][SIZE="2"]1) ::pk -> Green drags, run northwest.
2) Kill mutant tarn.
3) Repeat 1) and 2) until Korasi's sword is dropped.
4) Pick up Korasi's sword.
5) ::wyv[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Needing Wyvern Tips. - Josh. - 04-11-2012

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]The best set up for range is mentioned...

But the best way is a korasi sword.

However if you are getting kills with your range, then you just have to be patient as drops can come all at once then none at all for a while, or they can come every now and then.

Just be patient and you are sure to get a drop.

Good luck!![/COLOR]


Needing Wyvern Tips. - Lazyjack - 04-11-2012

Vifa Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]My set-up for Wyverns is,
  • Crystal Bow
  • Morrigans Top, Bottom, and Coif.
  • Amulet of Fury
  • Ranger Boots
  • Archers Ring
  • Manta Rays + Prayer Pots
  • Ava's Accumulator, If you're using a Rune C'Bow.

- Basically all I can help with, If you're more into Melee Gear, I recommend you get a Korasi. [/SIZE][/COLOR]

this is petty much what i use but with sharks


Needing Wyvern Tips. - Valafar - 04-11-2012

Basically Korasi > All Monsters.

Except maybe chaos elementals.
People there get pissed if you use a korasi and you might be killed.


Needing Wyvern Tips. - Angelo V2 - 04-12-2012

Just don't stop killing em,
You will get lucky.