SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
red headbands!!! - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: red headbands!!! (/showthread.php?tid=96506)



red headbands!!! - Hybr1d Killa - 04-14-2012

my guy is muted so offer on here Smile


red headbands!!! - Matt - 04-14-2012

625m


red headbands!!! - Hybr1d Killa - 04-14-2012

nty i can get 850m easy


red headbands!!! - Matt - 04-14-2012

gl with that


red headbands!!! - JacksonDaGreat - 04-14-2012

Actually, I'm not too sure about that, yesturday, I just sold my Rhb and my brown hb for 1.5b and I bought my rhb for only 600m and 450m for brown previously


red headbands!!! - Hybr1d Killa - 04-15-2012

for some odd reason ive been selling them for a lot more than i bought them for originally i bought them for 650m each and ive been selling for 750m to 800m easy i had 12 now i have 2 left so if anyone is interested just offer me on here since im muted in game! happy bidding Smile