SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
1.5k Posts. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: 1.5k Posts. (/showthread.php?tid=96517)

Pages: 1 2 3


1.5k Posts. - His Pure - 04-14-2012

[COLOR="White"]Ugh, it fire capes clash so much with the veteran crown. I'll ask Brittany to get rid of it for me. :3

Next up: 2k posts.[/COLOR]



1.5k Posts. - My Spear - 04-14-2012

NOOOO The Third Age looked so good. Sorry man, GL on 2k.


1.5k Posts. - 1joshlfc - 04-14-2012

I think they look alright together, grats on 1.5k posts and good luck on 2k.


1.5k Posts. - Turest8 - 04-14-2012

Shit capes are shit, Good luck with 2k posts.


1.5k Posts. - Zainahmed - 04-14-2012

Gratz on fire capes bro.


1.5k Posts. - Skiller Nerd - 04-14-2012

Congratz. Always wondered what it'll take to get Fire Capes under my name. Tongue GL on 2k.


1.5k Posts. - Bart Simpson - 04-14-2012

[SIZE="3"]Hey, you're just lucky you don't have to have dungeoneering armour under your name.. :fp:

Congrats though, good luck on 2k posts now! [/SIZE]



1.5k Posts. - Ahri - 04-14-2012

I worship you, so many posts ._., gl on 2k



1.5k Posts. - Tee Rouze - 04-14-2012

[SIZE="1"]Ew fire capes, they're ugly lol

Gz though.[/SIZE]


1.5k Posts. - His Pure - 04-14-2012

[COLOR="White"]
Tee Rouze Wrote:[SIZE="1"]Ew fire capes, they're ugly lol

Gz though.[/SIZE]

Yeah, I really preferred 3a. Oh well![/COLOR]