SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
1k AP in one hole day - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: 1k AP in one hole day (/showthread.php?tid=96630)

Pages: 1 2


1k AP in one hole day - King N Heat - 04-15-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]So I got bored and set myself a challenge.
So I got 1,000+ assault points... now I don't know what
to do with them. ^_^ I feel so proud and I also got 32 days...which is
okay!

http://prntscr.com/85vs5[/SIZE][/COLOR]



1k AP in one hole day - Lazyjack - 04-15-2012

wow well done... i dont have the patients to do something like that Tongue


1k AP in one hole day - aggie-68 - 04-15-2012

Buy aa torsooo for mee mate


1k AP in one hole day - Zainahmed - 04-15-2012

Gratz on the achievement's bro.


1k AP in one hole day - Perroke - 04-16-2012

[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]goodluck getting 1000 of those pionts ;D

now buy all rune defenders u want.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



1k AP in one hole day - knuckle - 04-16-2012

Wow.. That's pretty nice.. :o Save them and go for more Wink


1k AP in one hole day - Skilla K? - 04-16-2012

[COLOR="Wheat"][SIZE="2"]You can spend them on me Wink

But wow congrats man.
Quite the achievement.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



1k AP in one hole day - His Pure - 04-16-2012

Well done. Don't really see the point of getting 1k assault points though. Tongue


1k AP in one hole day - Mircast - 04-16-2012

Only you... only you

Try 100k now


1k AP in one hole day - GoogleSlayer - 04-16-2012

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Buy all the defenders!
Gratz! Smile
[/COLOR]