SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
My Fire Cape on my Zerker pure. :D - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: My Fire Cape on my Zerker pure. :D (/showthread.php?tid=96779)



My Fire Cape on my Zerker pure. :D - Skiller Nerd - 04-16-2012

Wewt, I got my first fire cape on my zerker pure.Took about 1 hour or so and now I need to get one on my main.
[Image: ?action=view&current=Firecape.png]


My Fire Cape on my Zerker pure. :D - Wabbit - 04-16-2012

Grats WOOOOO i don't know you lol WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooo 1 more hour for main WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


My Fire Cape on my Zerker pure. :D - Bart Simpson - 04-16-2012

[SIZE="3"]Nice man, congrats.

They should make Jad a little harder; he's so easy to kill.[/SIZE]



My Fire Cape on my Zerker pure. :D - Skiller Nerd - 04-16-2012

Thanks, and yeah. I killed him in like 10 hits, really didn't need to use pray for the other monsters.


My Fire Cape on my Zerker pure. :D - GodzSkiller - 04-16-2012

Congratz man, Why didn't you get the fcape on your main first? Not that it matters but it is werid considering it is your main account.


My Fire Cape on my Zerker pure. :D - Tee Rouze - 04-16-2012

Congrats on getting a fire cape for your zerker


My Fire Cape on my Zerker pure. :D - Skiller Nerd - 04-16-2012

GodzSkiller Wrote:Congratz man, Why didn't you get the fcape on your main first? Not that it matters but it is werid considering it is your main account.

I don't really know. I guess I was logged onto that account and thought I'll go for it. Tongue And thanks.


My Fire Cape on my Zerker pure. :D - Mr Joker - 04-16-2012

everyone seems to get fire capes today, hmm gratz to u aswell


My Fire Cape on my Zerker pure. :D - Skiller Nerd - 04-16-2012

Mr Joker Wrote:everyone seems to get fire capes today, hmm gratz to u aswell

Thanks. Big Grin


My Fire Cape on my Zerker pure. :D - Obby Veng Us - 04-16-2012

[COLOR="DimGray"][SIZE="2"]Just got mine in a half hour. Gotta love korasi. Smile

Congrats man.[/SIZE][/COLOR]