SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Yay got my extra set - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: Yay got my extra set (/showthread.php?tid=96868)



Yay got my extra set - Wabbit - 04-17-2012

[Image: 2ryrlfl.png]
I got full gilded off clue ^^ got plate body yesterday and others weeks ago lol


Yay got my extra set - Trent - 04-17-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Congratulations. ;D

I never was a fan of that crap. >_>[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Yay got my extra set - His Pure - 04-17-2012

Wow, you got all the pieces from the clue? Very nice.


Yay got my extra set - Wabbit - 04-17-2012

IRockNikesx2 Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Congratulations. ;D

I never was a fan of that crap. >_>[/SIZE][/COLOR]
I was never going to wear it, I wanted a set so i can sell it just all at once instead of selling from parts.