SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Maxed - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: Maxed (/showthread.php?tid=96924)

Pages: 1 2 3


Maxed - Welshboy - 04-18-2012

Just reached my last 99, Fletching. Was a pain. I wont be prestiging any skills as far as I know, I'm not interested in highscore ranks.


Maxed - Sk1ller N1 - 04-18-2012

nice =) im doing 99 fletch now :S


Maxed - Zottegast - 04-18-2012

gzz man whats your next achievement 200m exp in each skill ?


Maxed - Welshboy - 04-18-2012

Sk1ller N1 Wrote:[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="4"]nice =) im doing 99 fletch now :S

It's not so bad if you have all the supplies ready. It's just very click intensive.

Zottegast Wrote:gzz man whats your next achievement 200m exp in each skill ?

Unlikely. I may get 200m xp in certain skills but I wont try to get them all. It's not worth the time you have to put in.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Maxed - Perroke - 04-18-2012

[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]congratulations on maxed out !
goodluck on other goals !
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Maxed - King N Heat - 04-18-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]Agree'd it's not worth the time ^_^ Congrats on maxing man!
Good luck with other goals![/SIZE][/COLOR]



Maxed - His Pure - 04-18-2012

[COLOR="White"]Very nice work.

Good luck with future goals (if you have any).[/COLOR]



Maxed - Welshboy - 04-18-2012

Thanks all.


Maxed - knuckle - 04-18-2012

Gratz @ maxing! What are you going to do next? Smile


Maxed - Welshboy - 04-18-2012

[SIZE="3"]
knuckle Wrote:[COLOR="LemonChiffon"]Gratz @ maxing! What are you going to do next? Smile

Probably increase my wealth a bit.[/SIZE][/COLOR]