SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Lucky noob with korasi!!!!! - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Monster Drops (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=115)
+---- Thread: Lucky noob with korasi!!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=97942)

Pages: 1 2


Lucky noob with korasi!!!!! - Zyribi2 - 04-25-2012

I am a noob, I started 4 days ago, my activity time is 19 hours. I decided to train on mutant tarn just for fun, and to my luck..i get a korasi..and its first kill

many peeps don't believe me, But i got a picture with proof..as you can see and a ranger and am 108 cmb, am not rich at all and i didn't buy the sword online.

i died once and finished mutant and he just dropped it

people are ready to do anything for this weapon..anything. i was offered 20b plus for it and people keep on telling how i got it etc.


Lucky noob with korasi!!!!! - Bart Simpson - 04-25-2012

[SIZE="3"]For one, congrats on getting it on your first kill, lol.

Two, the Korasi is non-tradable.[/SIZE]



Lucky noob with korasi!!!!! - Lazyjack - 04-25-2012

haha luck and why was you training on tarn? Tongue prob worst thing to train on to many pkers and rushers


Lucky noob with korasi!!!!! - Bum Me Plz - 04-25-2012

gratz man gl using it


Lucky noob with korasi!!!!! - Wabbit - 04-25-2012

[COLOR="White"]I seriously want to cut your head off right now.
(only ppl who has been in tarn and lost 60000000 crystal bows would know)
Grats I guess :'([/COLOR]


Lucky noob with korasi!!!!! - SicktistiK - 04-25-2012

Wow,i've been at it for days..no korasi. Sad...but hey..congratulations! Big Grin


Lucky noob with korasi!!!!! - IBriskz - 04-25-2012

Wow, lucky people these days. I lost maybe 10,000 crystal bows and no Korasi.


Lucky noob with korasi!!!!! - Deathblade - 04-26-2012

omfg!!! lucky noob!!! i spent days on tarn!!


Lucky noob with korasi!!!!! - Josh. - 04-26-2012

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Congrats on the korasi.

Welcome to the club lol.

And it does slightly annoy people when this happens but its all luck.

Well done.[/COLOR]


Lucky noob with korasi!!!!! - Emilyyy - 04-26-2012

congratulations with your korasi!
i've been there for days.. :/ anyways congratz!:3