SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
I got my rapier! - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: I got my rapier! (/showthread.php?tid=99927)

Pages: 1 2


I got my rapier! - Smite- - 05-11-2012

I finally got my rapier!, I can say i earned it, cause i bought most of the auths, but hey i still got it, =)

[Image: jz9xmw.png]


I got my rapier! - Tee Rouze - 05-11-2012

[SIZE="1"]Win (y)

Congrats on the Rapier.[/SIZE]


I got my rapier! - iPod - 05-11-2012

congratulations on rapier Smile tbh I would've camped at chaos elemental for it, only takes like 50-200 kills. (Should've saved your vote tickets for chaotic crossbow and staff if they're coming out in vote shop Wink )


I got my rapier! - Daffy Duck - 05-11-2012

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]
JustaIpod Wrote:congratulations on rapier Smile tbh I would've camped at chaos elemental for it, only takes like 50-200 kills. (Should've saved your vote tickets for chaotic crossbow and staff if they're coming out in vote shop Wink )

Totally agree with you. But still my best advice is:
> You can use your time to to go elemental to camp for a chaotic when you are collecting your auth, it make good use of your time and maybe you can get a chaotic drop if you are lucky.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



I got my rapier! - Times7 - 05-11-2012

Grats ! I'm going for my third chaotic Smile I think I may get Chaotic Crossbow when it comes out.


I got my rapier! - Dragonaster - 05-12-2012

yeah agree with justaipod im going for the c'bow :p


I got my rapier! - Turest8 - 05-12-2012

Gratz on you're rapier!


I got my rapier! - Josh. - 05-12-2012

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Congrats on the Rapier.

Inb4chaoticbow/staff for tickets.

Then you kick yourself.

But nice 1 mate.[/COLOR]


I got my rapier! - Perroke - 05-12-2012

[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]congrats on that rapier !
goodluck on other chaotics?
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



I got my rapier! - Mr Joker - 05-12-2012

good job, goodluck on more chaotics!