Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
selling any colored infinity
#1
Selling any colored infinity of your choice.
#2
indigo?
#3
I finally collected all Inf sets, but what price range were you looking for?
#4
Limoz Wrote:I finally collected all Inf sets, but what price range were you looking for?

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]I'm not to sure on what to set the price at.

Mind offering me a price range?[/COLOR][/SIZE]
#5
Brown for 8.5b?
#6
PkerTdm Wrote:Brown for 8.5b?

I'll do 9b?
#7
2 Top hats + 2 Ags + Claw?
#8
PkerTdm Wrote:2 Top hats + 2 Ags + Claw?

That's only 8.2b mind adding some more?


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Selling auth codes Maros495 17 1,733 08-06-2015, 01:48 PM
Last Post: /Backpage
  Selling Adamant Legs (T) Winchester X 0 338 09-16-2014, 01:47 PM
Last Post: Winchester X
  Selling DBone Mage Boots Mars 0 305 09-12-2014, 09:31 PM
Last Post: Mars
  selling this!! Simon The One And Only 2 486 08-17-2014, 09:03 AM
Last Post: Antipk3r
  i'm selling these! Un4gettable 0 324 08-14-2014, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Un4gettable
  I'm buying/selling these items, pm me please. Un4gettable 0 348 08-11-2014, 08:50 PM
Last Post: Un4gettable
  selling dragonbone plateskirt Time4pie 0 320 08-03-2014, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Time4pie
  selling phat! Simon The One And Only 4 415 07-31-2014, 02:31 PM
Last Post: Simon The One And Only
  Selling 1-99 Fletching ApolloElite 0 311 07-31-2014, 11:18 AM
Last Post: ApolloElite
  Selling KBD Loots Jake Am Frozen 0 279 07-23-2014, 05:52 PM
Last Post: Jake Am Frozen

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)