06-02-2010, 01:10 PM
WergWerg Wrote:-sadfaic- I HAD a drumset 3 days ago... but my dad went and sold it. :<
I'd be so pissed!!!
I got you a new drumset! lolJK I just sold your old one.
|
I now have a goal!!!
|
|
06-02-2010, 01:10 PM
WergWerg Wrote:-sadfaic- I HAD a drumset 3 days ago... but my dad went and sold it. :< I'd be so pissed!!! I got you a new drumset! lolJK I just sold your old one.
06-02-2010, 02:55 PM
[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="1"]Anyone wanna help me suggest a Parody song, or something?
Format: Song I should Parody?: What genre is it?: Suggestions on the subject to parody with? I hope some of these will be good and easy to do. For a first time. ![]() 1 Problem, no camera. >.<[/SIZE][/COLOR]
06-02-2010, 02:58 PM
Haha, mate that is wicked hard to do, goodluck though. <3
06-02-2010, 02:59 PM
Raspberry Wrote:Haha, mate that is wicked hard to do, goodluck though. <3 I know. But I really want to! I don't want to the one entertained by this anymore... I wanna entertain others with it!
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Much goal such achievement | Maik | 17 | 794 |
04-08-2014, 09:55 PM Last Post: Fearless Noah |
|
| such goal | Bum Me Plz | 11 | 602 |
04-08-2014, 01:30 PM Last Post: Rickblazer86 |
|
| Personal goal | /Backpage | 11 | 682 |
04-01-2014, 09:45 PM Last Post: Turest8 |
|
| Goal | Orianna | 6 | 453 |
12-18-2013, 09:38 PM Last Post: Zainahmed |
|
| Goal | Martin | 6 | 450 |
11-18-2013, 05:48 AM Last Post: Bum Me Plz |
|
| Goal - Complete | Siberians | 9 | 605 |
11-17-2013, 05:48 PM Last Post: Martin |
|
| New goal | Me Gusta | 8 | 500 |
11-11-2013, 08:17 AM Last Post: Bedbed |
|
| Full goal list! | Powned You50 | 9 | 597 |
11-06-2013, 05:49 PM Last Post: Zainahmed |
|
| Fishing goal! | KQ4 | 9 | 389 |
09-08-2013, 05:03 PM Last Post: Brady |
|
| Tso goal | Ashton | 10 | 633 |
06-03-2013, 08:13 PM Last Post: Ashton |
|