Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Iron or black phat.
#1
[COLOR="Teal"]I'll be buying either a black or iron phat in about 1 week (so I can sell my 10k rune ores) and also to give people time to think about my offer. This offer is good for the rich pker that are looking for more pking stuff.
[Image: 2zs6tjl.png]
That is the offer I'm will put, that offer is 14b, or I can put a divine in for a 16b offer. I don't really care what phat I can (either a black or iron)

Ingame usernames: Rickblazer86 or Rick bank[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

[/COLOR]bum it up cuz noone saw.
[Image: ao5cvp.png]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  black t legs, kite, or set Lmfao A Frog 2 490 10-11-2014, 11:53 AM
Last Post: Lad Gf
  Dragon phat Blu3ang3l 8 577 08-08-2014, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Jake Am Frozen
  Black (t) Platelegs Jellybean 1 348 08-06-2014, 08:03 AM
Last Post: Ctman23
  buying phat GemZ Temperr 0 322 08-01-2014, 02:17 AM
Last Post: GemZ Temperr
  selling phat! Simon The One And Only 4 429 07-31-2014, 02:31 PM
Last Post: Simon The One And Only
  Black Platebody (t) Ikr 0 295 07-18-2014, 04:32 AM
Last Post: Ikr
  Black (g), lava phat, guthix godhides Lmfao A Frog 0 328 07-02-2014, 08:29 AM
Last Post: Lmfao A Frog
  Black headband clearlytank 2 358 05-07-2014, 01:45 AM
Last Post: Phantasex
  Selling lime phat Insecurities 2 348 02-26-2014, 02:14 PM
Last Post: Insecurities
  Black or Brown headband Obby Veng Us 0 245 12-20-2013, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Obby Veng Us

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)