08-11-2010, 12:14 PM
hello, my name is conor (nomey321) I am 14 years old im from BC Canada and...
I would like to be a moderator because i like helping people to make them happy.
also, i also know the rules andkno to keep them in line and i always tell people that are breaking the rules to stop and i report them. I also love the server its very enjoyable and i want other players to also enjoy it so thats why i want to be a mod...
I definitly have the expierience for the job because i have been mod 4 times admin 2 times head admin 3 times and co owner 1 time so as you guys can see im very well able to do the job, so i would very much apprietiate it if i could get this possition because of all this so please think this all over and think of how much better the server can be with me as a moderator I am very friendly to all staff and to all players so i think that everybody in this server will like it if I become there moderator
yours truely,
nomey321
I would like to be a moderator because i like helping people to make them happy.
also, i also know the rules andkno to keep them in line and i always tell people that are breaking the rules to stop and i report them. I also love the server its very enjoyable and i want other players to also enjoy it so thats why i want to be a mod...
I definitly have the expierience for the job because i have been mod 4 times admin 2 times head admin 3 times and co owner 1 time so as you guys can see im very well able to do the job, so i would very much apprietiate it if i could get this possition because of all this so please think this all over and think of how much better the server can be with me as a moderator I am very friendly to all staff and to all players so i think that everybody in this server will like it if I become there moderator
yours truely,
nomey321

