Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Moderator Application
#1
This is my moderator Application first off is...
Name:My name is Dale
In-game name:Ckiller72
Forums name:Ckiller72
Timezone(GMT +/- ?):My time zone is Central (US & Canada)
Are you active on the chatbox:not most the time but I will more often after i get this done :nice:
Are you active on the forums:YES i am active on the fourms Yes i realize i don't have very much post but I will get on that later
How long have you played SilabGarza:Not very long about 2 months but I have played other servers and became a moderator on two other servers ( I forgot name was long time ago)
Do you have ANY coding experience:No im sorry I do not have any coding experience but I learn quick and I bet you in about 2 days of learning I could beable to code anything. I would like to become a moderator Because I like to help others and remove glitches from the game to make the game a better place.I LOVE helping others learn there ways around and helping new people get started and show them were to make money were to level were the shops are and so on. I love answering questions that others ask me and helping otherswith there needs.

sincerely,
Dale.
PS.
hope you accept me to be a moderator.:nice:[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

[/COLOR]BTW I say 2 months because I've Been playing the client (server for about 2 months)
I joined the fourms about 4 days ago. I would like this to be an INGAME mod application. sorry forgot to add
#2
F-F-F-Fail!

Read the requirements.
#3
I want this to be an INGAME moderator application i forgot to add sorryv.v[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

[/COLOR]I put this as a post on accident but I want this to be an INGAME moderator application i forgot to add sorry
#4
3 posts, omgu win
#5
v.v u need 150 posts >.<
#6
Another failboat down the failstream.
#7
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Red"]Sorry, but I wouldn't recommend you for mod because:

1. You do not have the required amount of posts.

2. You can't have been playing for 2 months because I have never seen you ingame and trust me, I'm on a whole lot.

3. 8 posts = no help, I mean, seriously.. 8 posts ?

Sorry dude. But I'm saying no to this.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
#8
(beep beep) all aboard the fail boat
#9
Ears Wrote:F-F-F-Fail!

Read the requirements.

Closed


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bakura's Moderation Application Kayu10 46 5,836 06-30-2016, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Tom
  Str Man Moderator Application str man 2 835 10-22-2014, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Gir
  L2 Switch's Moderator Application L2 SWITCH 44 4,603 06-18-2014, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dan & Joe Joint Moderater Application 010pure 23 2,142 06-17-2014, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  Ashton's Application Brady 1 709 12-14-2013, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dean/Gl Then Mod Application Bum Me Plz 40 4,970 10-23-2013, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Bum Me Plz
  Brady's Tank Moderator Application. Brady 50 4,625 09-22-2013, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Moderator. Hanging On 56 4,283 08-31-2013, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  dr fishblades moderator app #2! Dr Fishblade 41 3,159 08-24-2013, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Matt
  Jay Zody's Mod Application JayZody 21 1,489 07-18-2013, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Agent

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)