12-16-2010, 06:42 PM
Name: Chazz
In-game name: Chazz
Forums name: Chazz
Timezone(GMT +/- ?): GMT -6
Do you play when most of the staff are off? off and on
Do you play over the night? Yup.
Are you active on the chatbox: No, but I could be.
Average of time you play a week: 30-40 Hours-sh?
Are you active on the forums: Yes, just don't post a lot.
How long have you played SilabGarza: Been playing a couple weeks, but I have experience.
Do you have ANY coding experience: None
Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive): I'd like to be a mod for a number of reasons. I'm mature, I know what I'm doing. I can take care of rule breakers. But not by just muting them, but by telling them what they've done wrong, and give them a chance to turn themselvs around. If they don't take that seriously, then they're just asking to get muted/banned. Another reason I'd like to be a mod, a reason I don't like to show off or anything, but just to show you that I have experience, is that I'm a Player Moderator on Runescape(PM me for proof). I've been modded on RS since 2006, when PMods were first introduced into the community.
Anything else you would like us to know: I've also been a Mod on Ballscape, but that got shut down by Jagex.
In-game name: Chazz
Forums name: Chazz
Timezone(GMT +/- ?): GMT -6
Do you play when most of the staff are off? off and on
Do you play over the night? Yup.
Are you active on the chatbox: No, but I could be.
Average of time you play a week: 30-40 Hours-sh?
Are you active on the forums: Yes, just don't post a lot.
How long have you played SilabGarza: Been playing a couple weeks, but I have experience.
Do you have ANY coding experience: None
Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive): I'd like to be a mod for a number of reasons. I'm mature, I know what I'm doing. I can take care of rule breakers. But not by just muting them, but by telling them what they've done wrong, and give them a chance to turn themselvs around. If they don't take that seriously, then they're just asking to get muted/banned. Another reason I'd like to be a mod, a reason I don't like to show off or anything, but just to show you that I have experience, is that I'm a Player Moderator on Runescape(PM me for proof). I've been modded on RS since 2006, when PMods were first introduced into the community.
Anything else you would like us to know: I've also been a Mod on Ballscape, but that got shut down by Jagex.

