Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rs gold for SG items.
#1
Well, just want to know if it's allowed to do this, if so.
I got around 1-20b worth of items in sg i'll swap for rs money.

2b = 1m in rs.
#2
[COLOR="Cyan"]I think this is illegal..
Not Sure!
[/COLOR]
#3
im not sure if is allowed
#4
Yer it's not allowed, i asked humour.. so mods delete this thread Smile
#5
Hmm.. ye i think this is illegal.
#6
Nozelhumpz Wrote:Hmm.. ye i think this is illegal.

Read just what i wrote.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm buying/selling these items, pm me please. Un4gettable 0 359 08-11-2014, 08:50 PM
Last Post: Un4gettable
  I'm buying these items, pm me please. Un4gettable 6 568 08-11-2014, 07:49 AM
Last Post: Lmfao A Frog
  3a items Blu3ang3l 2 367 08-04-2014, 08:07 AM
Last Post: Blu3ang3l
  3a platebody & ammy, also selling items. Marat 2 386 07-15-2014, 09:24 PM
Last Post: Klein Hugo
  Few items! Mamboita 8 636 06-27-2014, 01:44 AM
Last Post: Rs Himself
  Skilling Items Fearless Noah 0 302 05-03-2014, 06:14 PM
Last Post: Fearless Noah
  selling 3 items Ballin105 2 382 03-06-2014, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Time4pie
  2 items Rulez12 9 616 03-03-2014, 05:39 PM
Last Post: Rulez12
  Selling items Matt 11 868 02-13-2014, 01:13 PM
Last Post: Matt
  More items Rulez12 7 513 02-12-2014, 05:46 AM
Last Post: Joker 717

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)