Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[BoB]Brothers of the Blood
#1
"The FIRM"


Reqieirments
Good at marketing pking and skilling must be good with numbers. at everything that has to do with billing checking. everything...

Rules
[COLOR="white"]No cheating stealing or breaking the rules of sg.
No disobeying higher athority.
No cheating durning pk(rushing, nocliping, ect.)
Rule no. 3 follows rule no. 1
Don't question higher athority...[/COLOR]

Application

Code:
In-game name:
Your age:
Are you good a pking:
What are you like socialy:
Do you like Silabgarza deeply:
Are you good at banking, selling/buying:

Staff









Client list
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[COLOR="White"]Goals:
Forum Goals:
-50 posts- :Completed:
-100 posts- :Completed:
-200 posts- :Completed:
400 posts
800 posts
Server Goals:
CB Lvl 126: <>
Max out all skills: <>
Be a(n) In-game Mod: <>
WTF!!!
[Image: 25q438g.jpg]
[/COLOR]
Kookies and Karma if there worth giving in my posts.
[SPOILER]"I shoot I score, He shoots I score." Dan Gable, "People look at something and say why, I look at totally nothing and say why not." JFK[/SPOILER]
#2
gtfo my clan page advertising yours.
#3
/Closed my dumbass brother had the computer last night.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[COLOR="White"]Goals:
Forum Goals:
-50 posts- :Completed:
-100 posts- :Completed:
-200 posts- :Completed:
400 posts
800 posts
Server Goals:
CB Lvl 126: <>
Max out all skills: <>
Be a(n) In-game Mod: <>
WTF!!!
[Image: 25q438g.jpg]
[/COLOR]
Kookies and Karma if there worth giving in my posts.
[SPOILER]"I shoot I score, He shoots I score." Dan Gable, "People look at something and say why, I look at totally nothing and say why not." JFK[/SPOILER]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  #Brothers Of Nature I_Am_Klan 31 1,741 04-28-2014, 12:03 PM
Last Post: Aj Is Special Needs
  Blood Thieves Smackturd 40 1,823 03-24-2013, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Smackturd
  blood empires(pure clan) Ilovek0 44 2,831 05-21-2012, 09:47 AM
Last Post: 010pure
  blood empires Ilovek0 0 445 05-13-2012, 01:03 PM
Last Post: Ilovek0
  ------barrows brothers---- mairo 3 316 11-02-2010, 11:42 AM
Last Post: Ninja Crazii
  B.b.~black blood~ iliasso 39 1,199 10-09-2010, 06:30 PM
Last Post: lord ares
  brothers clan! doubles Bike 1 274 09-27-2010, 07:28 PM
Last Post: I Joey I
  BARROWS BROTHERS (110+ Pking Clan) Death. 28 1,179 03-31-2010, 05:09 AM
Last Post: str man

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)