12-16-2011, 09:17 AM
Zainahmed Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="4"]I love how i am also their!
You're there because you're a BOSS!
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
|
The Dzone Was Overrun....By Zombies!!!!
|
|
12-16-2011, 09:17 AM
Zainahmed Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="4"]I love how i am also their! You're there because you're a BOSS! [/SIZE][/COLOR]
12-16-2011, 09:19 AM
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Darn I regret I wasnt there due the stupid exams :c.
Awesome zombie attack :3![/SIZE][/COLOR]
12-16-2011, 09:23 AM
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]
Een Kip Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Darn I regret I wasnt there due the stupid exams :c. It was Ze Best Zombie Attack Evahhhhh!!!! There's bound to be another one some time. Btw Anne. what's your IGN?[/SIZE][/COLOR]
12-16-2011, 10:02 AM
haha thats good. althought it says 'go' lol
12-16-2011, 05:01 PM
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]It's ridiculous how many threads there are like this one :3
Cool I guess.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
12-17-2011, 02:00 PM
Oh Dear. Was Everyone Alright :O?
12-17-2011, 02:12 PM
lol nice derr
12-17-2011, 02:47 PM
can't you see they just wanan give you a hug?
12-19-2011, 03:45 PM
Arcanex Wrote:[COLOR="SlateGray"][SIZE="4"]can't you see they just wanan give you a hug? Ya, well they can keep their hugs. >.<[/SIZE][/COLOR] |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Omg Dzone is up in flamez... | Pidge | 25 | 1,338 |
04-02-2012, 04:36 PM Last Post: Lazyjack |
|
| DZone madness love!!! | Zainahmed | 17 | 950 |
11-02-2011, 03:54 PM Last Post: Killercutter |
|
| I was hanging out in dzone then this came up LOL!! | Toxic Wafflez7 | 15 | 822 |
06-18-2011, 09:39 PM Last Post: LovelyBones |
|
| I lit every single space in dzone! | beach | 24 | 896 |
03-27-2011, 06:12 PM Last Post: Killer14706 |
|