Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
clue scroll loots
#11
Perroke Wrote:[COLOR="Olive"][SIZE="2"]

just do gwd but for good place to is talk red mage man and kill the small nps's there they drop lvl 2 fast to.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

im getting ready to go back to gwd so i can add some more! i would do the thing with the red mage guy but those npc's dont attack me because i'm level 126 so they are not agressive
#12
bro uhad so many garbage loots l0l but keep trying
#13
[COLOR="White"]Dude those rewards were a bit of a fail though.

Kepp trying though. Best reward i got from a lvl 2 clue was a red boater [/COLOR]
#14
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]I never got anything good from a level 2 clue :l...
better luck next time, dude.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#15
bro.. this is nothing, ive done 34 level 2 clues now some clues took 200+ kills -.- ... and i havnt got shiiiiitt! Better luck on your clues!
#16
nice it took me 4 gwd kills to get a scroll and i got 2 addy arrows addy pl8 body and pl8 legs :/
#17
guys i understand they are bad loots.... this is y i posted "okay I am just going to post the thread without any good loots right now. I will post more later I'm just tired of clue scrolling! if you have any suggestions on how to get level 2 clue scrolls faster then godwars please comment on this with your ways! more posts come come!" if your gunna hate read the whole post...
#18
[COLOR="White"]Damn some unlucky loots.
Im the same with level 2, never got anything good.

Also, GWD is the only way i get them. I think they're most common.[/COLOR]
#19
Joker 717 Wrote:[COLOR="White"]Damn some unlucky loots.
Im the same with level 2, never got anything good.

Also, GWD is the only way i get them. I think they're most common.[/COLOR]

thanks for the feed back joker!!


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  5 clue scrolls. Perroke 17 714 12-23-2011, 06:14 PM
Last Post: Ranran15
  Some loots on pkb Bohemian 19 664 12-22-2011, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Epic Meh

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)