UriahGFX Request Thread EXTRA INFO.
THIS IS NOT the official request thread.
Rules:
1. Must provide a high quality PNG image in the IMG tag form.
2. No avatars
3. More to be added as I progress
4. If your banned your order is denied until your unbanned.
5. No stocks with alot of people, I.E. bands. It's hard to make anything out of it.
6. If the image is horribly cut, or odd looking, it will be denied.
7. Follow the rules, I have a strict policy. Why? I like to post my art at GFX places, and I don't wanna show them anything
not worth posting such as low quality criteria, also it's hard to work with JPEGs.
[COLOR="white"][SIZE="4"]
Waiting List:[/SIZE][/COLOR]
1. Steven
2. Xxpkpwner
3. Dvk
4. Lin Baden
5. Miky
6. Eza
[COLOR="white"][SIZE="4"]
Denied on wait:[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Weed n Bacon (please support an image, link isn't working)
Rotax (no image supplied)
Crystal (no avatars, to many people)
Ykeeb (banned)
Skillin Tiger (low quality image)
Trent (LQ + to many people)
Martin (get a better image, looks weird.)
Shy guy (low quality image)
Jobinator (low quality image)
King Cobra (image says 403 forbidden)
JosephKTA (low quality image)
Suplex (banned)
Corner (image doesn't exist? Please post with IMG tags. Links don't work sometimes.)
Paul (low quality images)
The Propker (Gif form, use PNG)
Eminem (Low quality image on the girl)
[COLOR="white"][SIZE="4"]
Finished requests:[/SIZE][/COLOR]
![[Image: Zr52p.png]](http://i.imgur.com/Zr52p.png)
![[Image: 2wr0qcp.png]](http://i41.tinypic.com/2wr0qcp.png)
![[Image: RKCIY.png]](http://i.imgur.com/RKCIY.png)
![[Image: JeBcj.png]](http://i.imgur.com/JeBcj.png)
![[Image: d1n0T.png]](http://i.imgur.com/d1n0T.png)
THIS IS NOT the official request thread.
Rules:
1. Must provide a high quality PNG image in the IMG tag form.
2. No avatars
3. More to be added as I progress
4. If your banned your order is denied until your unbanned.
5. No stocks with alot of people, I.E. bands. It's hard to make anything out of it.
6. If the image is horribly cut, or odd looking, it will be denied.
7. Follow the rules, I have a strict policy. Why? I like to post my art at GFX places, and I don't wanna show them anything
not worth posting such as low quality criteria, also it's hard to work with JPEGs.
[COLOR="white"][SIZE="4"]
Waiting List:[/SIZE][/COLOR]
1. Steven
2. Xxpkpwner
3. Dvk
4. Lin Baden
5. Miky
6. Eza
[COLOR="white"][SIZE="4"]
Denied on wait:[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Weed n Bacon (please support an image, link isn't working)
Rotax (no image supplied)
Crystal (no avatars, to many people)
Ykeeb (banned)
Skillin Tiger (low quality image)
Trent (LQ + to many people)
Martin (get a better image, looks weird.)
Shy guy (low quality image)
Jobinator (low quality image)
King Cobra (image says 403 forbidden)
JosephKTA (low quality image)
Suplex (banned)
Corner (image doesn't exist? Please post with IMG tags. Links don't work sometimes.)
Paul (low quality images)
The Propker (Gif form, use PNG)
Eminem (Low quality image on the girl)
[COLOR="white"][SIZE="4"]
Finished requests:[/SIZE][/COLOR]
![[Image: Zr52p.png]](http://i.imgur.com/Zr52p.png)
![[Image: 2wr0qcp.png]](http://i41.tinypic.com/2wr0qcp.png)
![[Image: RKCIY.png]](http://i.imgur.com/RKCIY.png)
![[Image: JeBcj.png]](http://i.imgur.com/JeBcj.png)
![[Image: d1n0T.png]](http://i.imgur.com/d1n0T.png)

