Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Request (Reward)
#1
[Image: blue_music_by_dracowater-d33g2v8-1.jpg]

http://s1125.photobucket.com/albums/l590...g2v8-1.jpg

[COLOR="Cyan"]Possibly edit the size to a default size, if anything more needs to be done, go ahead.
All I would like to be added to the picture, Is Beats, like my name.
And if Possible, to add small subtext underneath beats, saying feel the wub.

I'll pay you my bank in-game.. which isn't much atm.
About 800m If it's good.
Thank you.[/COLOR]
#2
Mio <3 Gonna edit when I'm done.


Edit: Kept it simple like you wanted :p
[Image: 2utoy07.png]

PM IGN : Saintjoan
to discuss the payment
#3
uhmmm :3.
That one is legit, but i'd like to see more if they were to be anymore made.
Because, idk..
I'd like it a little more professional.
Wanted the words to atleast go with the render somehow, with the colors and shapes of stuff.
#4
Well I edited the colors a little: [Image: ipb8fd.png]
I don't really think the text can go with the render, because the render has no movement.
#5
I meant as in, curving the words or having the words slanted.
Such as, there is a building in the background, the skyscraper.
Or you could curve the words around the headphones and have them stand out quite a bit more, or even just on her face.
It doesn't matter where.
#6
I don't want to make a huge discussion about this, but making text the attention of the tag is against the ''rules'', when you look at a tag the first thing you see should be the render, after that you take in everything else a tag has. I should do what you want, but I also want to tell you how the work will look prettier. Not saying mine is perfect, not saying text should look like mine, just stating the ''rule''

Edit: By the way, I dc'd in-game, brb asap
Basically when you look at my work, the first thing you should see is the render, because that is the attention of the work. If I make the text have attention, when people will look at the work, they won't like it, because the first thing
they will see is the text, and it will be hard for them to view the render.
#7
SaintJoan, I like your work. But maybe add a bit more to the text and make the sub text a bit bigger, other than good work, keep it up. Cookied Smile

On-topic: if this is still open I'll try and make one for you tomorrow if you want
#8
[COLOR="Red"]I could work easily with this. Btw, for SaintJohn. What you said is not exactly true. Customer is always right. Just saying.

Anyhow, maybe tomorrow I can have it done. [/COLOR]
"To Live is to Die."

[SIZE="1"]
[COLOR="Red"]Some goals on forums:
100 posts [x]
250 posts [ ]
500 posts [ ]
1000 posts [ ] [/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
#9
Guessing those headphones are beats by dr.something...
#10
Snip3rz Wrote:Guessing those headphones are beats by dr.something...

[COLOR="White"]NO.


And to any others, this thread is closed.
I'm fine with this signature, unless you can prove to make a better one.
[/color]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Signature Request XROCKSTARX 2 568 06-20-2014, 09:15 PM
Last Post: XROCKSTARX
  Signature request Greengeako4 0 347 03-04-2014, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Greengeako4
  Hey , BIG REQUEST ! Digihybrid 2 481 02-14-2014, 02:15 PM
Last Post: Digihybrid
  IMPORTANT GFX request, events poster REWARDED Arcanex 34 2,351 12-19-2013, 03:26 PM
Last Post: Bohemian
  Logo GFX Request - KLK klk 3 622 12-17-2013, 08:11 PM
Last Post: klk
  Website LOGO request Turmoiil 6 731 12-07-2013, 10:02 PM
Last Post: Nater
  REWARDED GFX Request. Arcanex 5 676 11-25-2013, 12:46 PM
Last Post: Time4pie
  ~Signature request~ XROCKSTARX 6 754 11-21-2013, 07:00 PM
Last Post: ISmokeOG
  Text Request (SOL Reward) Jaden 8 688 08-22-2013, 01:09 AM
Last Post: L2 SWITCH
  Signature Request ~Trancendence Trancendence 12 874 08-21-2013, 04:24 PM
Last Post: Opacity

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)