Posts: 1,868
Threads: 50
Joined: Feb 2011
[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]http://th00.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/20...4l3py9.png
I'm getting back into my Full Metal Alchemist face. Could someone make this a sig? Not neccisarily this big, but just this render.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 544
Threads: 0
Joined: Mar 2012
Obby Veng Us Wrote:[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]http://th00.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/20...4l3py9.png
I'm getting back into my Full Metal Alchemist face. Could someone make this a sig? Not neccisarily this big, but just this render.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Here you go, if you want the render moved around a bit, just let me know. Not sure how you wanted it. Or if you don't like it, that's fine too. Lol
Posts: 1,868
Threads: 50
Joined: Feb 2011
[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]The Fallacy Wrote:![[Image: sr1njvze892xuuhy9mm4.png]](http://hfimage.net/images/sr1njvze892xuuhy9mm4.png)
Here you go, if you want the render moved around a bit, just let me know. Not sure how you wanted it. Or if you don't like it, that's fine too. Lol
That actually looks really good man, thanks. Cookie'd you. Something I haven't done in quite awhile. =P[/SIZE][/COLOR]