Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Selling Auth (any)
#1
selling Any Auth of your choice. PM me ingame your offers. "Guambomb" Angel
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
My rifle, without me, is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will...
My rifle and myself know that what counts in this war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit...
My rifle is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its barrel. I will ever guard it against the ravages of weather and damage as I will ever guard my legs, my arms, my eyes and my heart against damage. I will keep my rifle clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...
Before God, I swear this creed. My rifle and myself are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.
So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace![/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Selling auth codes Maros495 17 1,593 08-06-2015, 01:48 PM
Last Post: /Backpage
  dxp auth 9m Dl38 0 325 09-17-2014, 07:48 PM
Last Post: Dl38
  Selling Adamant Legs (T) Winchester X 0 318 09-16-2014, 01:47 PM
Last Post: Winchester X
  Selling DBone Mage Boots Mars 0 291 09-12-2014, 09:31 PM
Last Post: Mars
  auth codes! Auths Daily 5 528 08-27-2014, 09:40 PM
Last Post: lolyoufail
  selling this!! Simon The One And Only 2 461 08-17-2014, 09:03 AM
Last Post: Antipk3r
  i'm selling these! Un4gettable 0 309 08-14-2014, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Un4gettable
  I'm buying/selling these items, pm me please. Un4gettable 0 328 08-11-2014, 08:50 PM
Last Post: Un4gettable
  selling dragonbone plateskirt Time4pie 0 299 08-03-2014, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Time4pie
  selling phat! Simon The One And Only 4 370 07-31-2014, 02:31 PM
Last Post: Simon The One And Only

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)