06-24-2010, 02:47 AM
Pog Wrote:I zo zorry Crystal, plz dnt hert mi k? end plz dnt kel meh?
I've pked for 7 years. (:
and u still suck
|
Eat My Poo Poo
|
|
06-24-2010, 02:47 AM
Pog Wrote: and u still suck
06-24-2010, 02:49 AM
Crystal Liu Wrote:Chill out guys.. I havnt show u anything yet.. And Pog you have pked in 7 years huh.. let us see how good u are I tell people using claws is pathetic on a day-to-day basis. Guli, I dropped you like 3 times yesterday >.> Kay, stop with the chat thread if you don't want it to be locked.
06-24-2010, 02:56 AM
Have u dropped me 1 time nou
06-24-2010, 02:57 AM
Pog Wrote:I tell people using claws is pathetic on a day-to-day basis. u used ahrim and godsword. thats like using gs and inifinity no skill.
06-24-2010, 03:03 AM
Dude thats just my ags rushing style.
06-24-2010, 04:19 AM
[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="1"]Stop chatting on this thread, or it will be locked.
Crystal Liu, If you start flaming me because of this comment, I will make sure it gets locked. I'm giving you guys a warning, keep chatting, clan thread gets locked, simple. Flame me, possible Infraction, so please stop. Thanks.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
06-24-2010, 04:39 AM
Give me a reason to stop?
Isnt it good players chattiing on forums ?` Read the rules again.. this isnt illegal. (Notice Didnt flam you)
06-24-2010, 05:01 AM
Crystal Liu Wrote:Give me a reason to stop? [COLOR="Yellow"]I don't have to you a reason to stop chatting, it is a rule and I can get Britt, Aaron to back me up about it. You take chatting to Visitor Messages not on a thread itself, that's one way of getting an infraction too. It might not be in the rules, but I bet everyone in the community can back me up about it I guarantee you. Doesn't matter if you flamed me or not, quit the chatting, both can get you an infraction either way. This is your warning to the clan otherwise it will be closed, no questions asked.[/COLOR]
06-24-2010, 05:30 AM
Thats not a god name for a clan lol :/
06-24-2010, 06:01 AM
Like i care huh..
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|