Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Selling bandos scim
#1
[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="2"]6B or nearest offer. i AM taking items. no (t) or (g) items though.

Kind of offers id accept:

#1- 2 ags, 1 claw
#2- 1 ags, 1 claw, 2b cash
#3- ags, 500m and 3a melee plate
Leave offers below.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I Love My Girlfriend alot <3..


Yeah im 18 IRL. And what?
Reply
#2
uh i offer ags, claws and 1b cash
Reply
#3
[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="2"]
Bike Wrote:uh i offer ags, claws and 1b cash

more.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I Love My Girlfriend alot <3..


Yeah im 18 IRL. And what?
Reply
#4
1 ags 1 claws 1.5b?
Reply
#5
Free? haha
Reply
#6
2 ags, 1 claw or 2b cash,1 ags 1 claw.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I Love My Girlfriend alot <3..


Yeah im 18 IRL. And what?
Reply
#7
[COLOR="Red"]-ags
-claws
-500m
-red headband
-bandos set
-vls
-bgs

deal?
[/COLOR]
Reply
#8
[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="2"]
Arm P0w3r Pk Wrote:[COLOR="Red"]-ags
-claws
-500m
-red headband
-bandos set
-vls
-bgs

deal?
[/COLOR]

-no headband - offer something else in it's place.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I Love My Girlfriend alot <3..


Yeah im 18 IRL. And what?
Reply
#9
I'm a poor hobo =(
"Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right."
- Henry Ford (1863-1947)



VOTE
Reply
#10
[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="2"]
DARKANGEL666 Wrote:I'm a poor hobo =(

dont post unnecessary posts please - STILL FOR SALE[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I Love My Girlfriend alot <3..


Yeah im 18 IRL. And what?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Selling auth codes Maros495 17 1,727 08-06-2015, 01:48 PM
Last Post: /Backpage
  Selling Adamant Legs (T) Winchester X 0 338 09-16-2014, 01:47 PM
Last Post: Winchester X
  Selling DBone Mage Boots Mars 0 305 09-12-2014, 09:31 PM
Last Post: Mars
  selling this!! Simon The One And Only 2 486 08-17-2014, 09:03 AM
Last Post: Antipk3r
  i'm selling these! Un4gettable 0 323 08-14-2014, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Un4gettable
  I'm buying/selling these items, pm me please. Un4gettable 0 348 08-11-2014, 08:50 PM
Last Post: Un4gettable
  selling dragonbone plateskirt Time4pie 0 320 08-03-2014, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Time4pie
  selling phat! Simon The One And Only 4 415 07-31-2014, 02:31 PM
Last Post: Simon The One And Only
  Selling 1-99 Fletching ApolloElite 0 311 07-31-2014, 11:18 AM
Last Post: ApolloElite
  Selling KBD Loots Jake Am Frozen 0 279 07-23-2014, 05:52 PM
Last Post: Jake Am Frozen

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)