Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
buying and selling
#1
Username Ingame: Alabastor
[COLOR="Lime"]
Item being bought:
[/COLOR]
Morrigan's leather body --------100M
full Dharok's -----------------------210M




[COLOR="Lime"]
Item being sold:
[/COLOR]
Karil's cbow--------------55M
cbow racks(73)----------90k each
Karil's skirt----------------30M
Guthan's helm------------25M
Veracs helm--------------30M
Veracs skirt---------------30M
Morrigan's javelin--------30M
Statius body--------------160M
zuriel bottom--------------60M
Amulet of Fury-------------10M ----------name how many you want, i'll get them for you.


Any prices can be negotiated, but theses are the offers i have for them now.



Here is a picture for all of you
[Image: salez.jpg]
Hello, you can call me Felix
[COLOR="Lime"]It looks like I am not extremely active on the forums. To be honest, I'm not. I go on here and look around, maybe look through some of the new posts that have come up since i've been away, but I try not to post much unless I actually have something to say, unlike all those "good job"s and "awesome" that you see. That to me is just a "post filler" and is of no use.

If I feel like you've done something "awesome" or done a "good job" then i'll give you a cookie. I see no point in then contaminating the forums with posts that have more signature on a page than actual meaningful material.

And if you did something cookie-worthy and did not get one, then I apologize but I did not make it to your post.

That is me in a nutshell

~~ Felix[/COLOR]
#2
bump
Hello, you can call me Felix
[COLOR="Lime"]It looks like I am not extremely active on the forums. To be honest, I'm not. I go on here and look around, maybe look through some of the new posts that have come up since i've been away, but I try not to post much unless I actually have something to say, unlike all those "good job"s and "awesome" that you see. That to me is just a "post filler" and is of no use.

If I feel like you've done something "awesome" or done a "good job" then i'll give you a cookie. I see no point in then contaminating the forums with posts that have more signature on a page than actual meaningful material.

And if you did something cookie-worthy and did not get one, then I apologize but I did not make it to your post.

That is me in a nutshell

~~ Felix[/COLOR]
#3
...bump

i guess you guys dont want any?
Hello, you can call me Felix
[COLOR="Lime"]It looks like I am not extremely active on the forums. To be honest, I'm not. I go on here and look around, maybe look through some of the new posts that have come up since i've been away, but I try not to post much unless I actually have something to say, unlike all those "good job"s and "awesome" that you see. That to me is just a "post filler" and is of no use.

If I feel like you've done something "awesome" or done a "good job" then i'll give you a cookie. I see no point in then contaminating the forums with posts that have more signature on a page than actual meaningful material.

And if you did something cookie-worthy and did not get one, then I apologize but I did not make it to your post.

That is me in a nutshell

~~ Felix[/COLOR]
#4
i'll buy karils c'bow


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Selling auth codes Maros495 17 1,653 08-06-2015, 01:48 PM
Last Post: /Backpage
  Buying PvP armour GemZ Temperr 0 434 05-23-2015, 03:13 AM
Last Post: GemZ Temperr
  buying /Backpage 7 850 01-12-2015, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Lmfao A Frog
  Buying all ticket auths Lad Gf 31 2,154 12-11-2014, 03:13 PM
Last Post: Nick
  Buying all dxp lolyoufail 4 459 09-19-2014, 03:49 PM
Last Post: lolyoufail
  Selling Adamant Legs (T) Winchester X 0 328 09-16-2014, 01:47 PM
Last Post: Winchester X
  Selling DBone Mage Boots Mars 0 298 09-12-2014, 09:31 PM
Last Post: Mars
  Buying full lunar 3b Lad Gf 12 1,007 08-31-2014, 10:35 AM
Last Post: Lad Gf
  Buying mostly anything lolyoufail 0 388 08-27-2014, 01:59 AM
Last Post: lolyoufail
  selling this!! Simon The One And Only 2 470 08-17-2014, 09:03 AM
Last Post: Antipk3r

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)