Posts: 2,986
Threads: 523
Joined: Aug 2010
[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="5"]Buying Dragon claws.
Buying a pair for 1.6b cash.
Pm me ingame if your selling.
- Illusi0nz.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 3,970
Threads: 262
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,986
Threads: 523
Joined: Aug 2010
[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="3"]Eeeellyyyy Wrote:i sell u 2.4b.
LOLno.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 935
Threads: 54
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 106
Threads: 0
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,986
Threads: 523
Joined: Aug 2010
[SIZE="3"]Hybride Wrote:[COLOR="Blue"]your title says sellign?
I know I did it wrong. :/[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]
---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------
[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="3"]Define Wrote:1.9 And they're yours.
LOOOLno.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 566
Threads: 40
Joined: Jun 2010
Miriam is buying them for 1.6B not higher. L2Read. ^^
Posts: 5,545
Threads: 342
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,864
Threads: 167
Joined: Oct 2010
[COLOR="LightBlue"][SIZE="3"]Forumguy Wrote:i sell for 1gp
I buy![/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 2,986
Threads: 523
Joined: Aug 2010
[SIZE="3"]mayrin Wrote:[color="cyan"]miriam is buying them for 1.6b not higher. L2read.
^^
thank you.[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]
---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------
[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="3"]Forumguy Wrote:i sell for 1gp
I buy!!!!! ;D[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]