07-20-2011, 03:52 AM
Omfg we didnt reach the goal sg is gonna shut down omfg!!!!!!!!!!!! Noooo my lifeeeee :'(
![[Image: rvxehf.jpg]](http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa394/elementalwar17/rvxehf.jpg)
[SIZE="5"]
[COLOR="Navy"]CREDIT TO ALBINO ^
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
![[Image: pro.png]](http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g384/dhailz/pro.png)
![[Image: SG48-1-1.png]](http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g384/dhailz/SG48-1-1.png)
![[Image: SG47-1-1.png]](http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g384/dhailz/SG47-1-1.png)
|
Alright SG, we need help!
|
|
07-20-2011, 03:52 AM
Omfg we didnt reach the goal sg is gonna shut down omfg!!!!!!!!!!!! Noooo my lifeeeee :'(
![]() [SIZE="5"] [COLOR="Navy"]CREDIT TO ALBINO ^ [/COLOR][/SIZE] ![]() ![]() ![]()
07-21-2011, 03:45 AM
Elementalwar Wrote:Omfg we didnt reach the goal sg is gonna shut down omfg!!!!!!!!!!!! Noooo my lifeeeee :'( Where did you get that from? No official announcement yet, so no worries man.
07-22-2011, 10:07 AM
Elvis-P Wrote:Where did you get that from? No official announcement yet, so no worries man. no worries until they do say its being shut down and i hope they dont my fave thing to do
07-27-2011, 08:19 AM
i donated... wheres my name >:|
07-27-2011, 09:23 PM
Um, shit ive been gone for two months so if there was anyway I could help i would but im broke.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="White"]Goals: Forum Goals: -50 posts- :Completed: -100 posts- :Completed: -200 posts- :Completed: 400 posts 800 posts Server Goals: CB Lvl 126: <> Max out all skills: <> Be a(n) In-game Mod: <> WTF!!! ![]() Kookies and Karma if there worth giving in my posts. [SPOILER]"I shoot I score, He shoots I score." Dan Gable, "People look at something and say why, I look at totally nothing and say why not." JFK[/SPOILER]
07-28-2011, 02:32 AM
I just donated like 0.97 that's all I had in my paypal. /:
07-28-2011, 10:12 PM
I Will donate as much as i can if their was a pay by phone service.
08-02-2011, 06:21 PM
how much money to donate minimum?
08-02-2011, 09:12 PM
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]
TheRnrdx Wrote:how much money to donate minimum? Are you retarted? Read the date of the thread. :fp:[/SIZE][/COLOR]
08-09-2011, 02:47 PM
its to late to donate for now , but i donated 7.00$ for santa, anyway.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Alright guys. | Brittany | 59 | 4,783 |
08-01-2010, 09:08 PM Last Post: Fatso |
|