09-01-2011, 08:25 AM
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2011, 12:14 PM by The Real Sla.)
Hello, i am making a new clan, Slayers. We will be a clan that does many things, pking, skills, events, jackpot tourneys, and much much more. The application form goes as follows.
1. In game name:
2. Combat Level:
3. Favorite Attack Style: Range/Mage/Melee
4. What hybrid you can do:
5. Your favorite activity:
I will accept most members as it's not strictly a pking clan, but some people i will have to turn down if you're not capable of being a slayer. I have made a website for this clan, once applied, pm me in game, same username as forums, and i will give read your post and probably accept you and then I will tell you the clan website.
Ranks:
Founder:
- Slamsam4
Leaders:
- Sniffles140
-
Activity Coordinators:
-
-
Clan Moderators:
-
-
Pkers:
-
-
Skillers:
-
-
1. In game name:
2. Combat Level:
3. Favorite Attack Style: Range/Mage/Melee
4. What hybrid you can do:
5. Your favorite activity:
I will accept most members as it's not strictly a pking clan, but some people i will have to turn down if you're not capable of being a slayer. I have made a website for this clan, once applied, pm me in game, same username as forums, and i will give read your post and probably accept you and then I will tell you the clan website.
Ranks:
Founder:
- Slamsam4
Leaders:
- Sniffles140
-
Activity Coordinators:
-
-
Clan Moderators:
-
-
Pkers:
-
-
Skillers:
-
-


