12-23-2011, 10:15 AM
I really need dragon claws. Soo I'll put this offer up, 350M Cash (i'm broke ), 3rd age melee helmet, 2 statius helmets, 2 zerker rings , bandos boots, 17K nats, and full armadyl. just for Dragon Claws (: PLEASE !
|
Dragon Claws
|
|
12-23-2011, 10:15 AM
I really need dragon claws. Soo I'll put this offer up, 350M Cash (i'm broke ), 3rd age melee helmet, 2 statius helmets, 2 zerker rings , bandos boots, 17K nats, and full armadyl. just for Dragon Claws (: PLEASE !
12-23-2011, 10:18 AM
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]I sell you pm me ingane :
Pure 0wner1[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]
12-23-2011, 12:08 PM
Mkaay. Well Pure 0wner1 doesnt have claws , so i'm still looking for dragon claws. I'll throw in 4 abby whips and 2 fighter torsos !
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Collection dfs and claws | lolyoufail | 1 | 338 |
09-06-2014, 07:30 AM Last Post: Lad Gf |
|
| Dragon phat | Blu3ang3l | 8 | 543 |
08-08-2014, 11:06 AM Last Post: Jake Am Frozen |
|
| dragon kiteshield | Jake Am Frozen | 0 | 306 |
07-24-2014, 09:14 AM Last Post: Jake Am Frozen |
|
| Claws, vls & other stuff | Gta | 5 | 386 |
06-22-2014, 12:21 PM Last Post: Gta |
|
| Selling Bonesack, DFS, Dragon Bones | Lmfao A Frog | 0 | 286 |
06-18-2014, 09:28 AM Last Post: Lmfao A Frog |
|
| Selling Dragon Claws | clearlytank | 0 | 278 |
06-08-2014, 02:26 AM Last Post: clearlytank |
|
| claws+dfs+arcane | Marat | 1 | 312 |
04-24-2014, 01:24 PM Last Post: Fearless Noah |
|
| dhai,claws,mith phat | Time4pie | 0 | 266 |
12-06-2013, 07:19 AM Last Post: Time4pie |
|
| dragon bolts | Roy | 0 | 220 |
12-04-2013, 02:20 PM Last Post: Roy |
|
| Green Dragon Hide Chaps (g) or (t) | Ikar1811 | 0 | 254 |
11-25-2013, 06:40 AM Last Post: Ikar1811 |
|