Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What the heck
#1
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Lime"]Just thought I would let everyone know that I have killed about 50-60 wyverns recently, and my total drops where:

1x Zuriel hood
1x Zuriel bottom
1x Cluescroll

THATS IT (and yes, I'm using ring of wealth)
So yeah, just thought I would put that out there[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[Image: 2vl4olc.jpg]
#2
Average loots.
I mean i've had better haha.

Goodluck on better loots, Also what was the clue loot?
#3
Clue was 60 or so mith arrows, 88 raw sharks, and dragon b axe
[Image: 2vl4olc.jpg]
#4
I'm not sure if ring of wealth works on wyverns, anyway goodluck on better loots. Smile
#5
those wyvern drop logs are getting fucking annoying.
#6
Sucks for you.
#7
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Lolz i got like 3 vesta pieces and 1 morrigans in 10 mins Big Grin
But damn, those loots suck. Gl on better ones![/COLOR]
#8
Gratz on the decent loots.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What the heck. Panjer 9 663 09-02-2010, 02:55 PM
Last Post: De Nub

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)