[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="3"]Sorry all, just bought 90k arrows so I'm set for 99 Fletching.
I'm still buying all tips up to mithril for 5k each.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
I'm still buying all tips up to mithril for 5k each.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
|
Headless Arrows
|
|
[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="3"]Sorry all, just bought 90k arrows so I'm set for 99 Fletching.
I'm still buying all tips up to mithril for 5k each.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
02-20-2011, 06:57 PM
I only have 8k, do you still want it or looking for full 50k?
02-20-2011, 07:03 PM
KingHybrid Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I only have 8k, do you still want it or looking for full 50k? I'll buy 8k for 40m.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
02-20-2011, 07:12 PM
i got 100k of them, just let get on ingame one sec broskie. ign: Sk11lz Pkz
02-20-2011, 07:20 PM
[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="3"]
Rocka15 Wrote:i got 100k of them, just let get on ingame one sec broskie. ign: Sk11lz Pkz Thanks again. [/SIZE][/COLOR]
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Rune arrows | /Backpage | 0 | 304 |
11-17-2014, 12:11 PM Last Post: /Backpage |
|
| Headless arrows. | Insecurities | 3 | 339 |
03-03-2014, 03:11 PM Last Post: Insecurities |
|
| Runes and Arrows | Greengeako4 | 0 | 193 |
11-10-2013, 02:43 PM Last Post: Greengeako4 |
|
| headless arrows | Eaglemufin1 | 1 | 233 |
11-08-2013, 03:04 PM Last Post: Greengeako4 |
|
| Rune Arrows | Damon King5 | 0 | 219 |
10-31-2013, 08:11 AM Last Post: Damon King5 |
|
| Headless arrows | Sexy | 1 | 225 |
10-31-2013, 07:18 AM Last Post: Powned You50 |
|
| Headless arrows | Level Phlo | 5 | 287 |
07-05-2013, 04:03 PM Last Post: Ashton |
|
| Headless arrows | Tiff | 0 | 163 |
06-11-2013, 12:27 PM Last Post: Tiff |
|
| Rune arrows. | Juvi | 6 | 354 |
06-07-2013, 05:33 PM Last Post: theman15 |
|
| Rune Knives/Arrows | 010pure | 6 | 318 |
05-30-2013, 03:25 AM Last Post: 010pure |
|