10-12-2009, 04:07 PM
omg get all lvLS 99
|
amost all 99
|
|
10-12-2009, 04:07 PM
omg get all lvLS 99
10-12-2009, 04:23 PM
Were is the picture, and congratulations.
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() My best friends: us marine: you were my staff idle till today ![]() Travis:your a awesome owner and a great friend. Ashley:best of luck with steph and you <3 Steph: You are awesome on the game keep prtty Kate: is my best best friend. Teh beast: was my first friend on the game. Gta:you are a great staff member and my new idle. tyler: you were funny and nice to me good and bad times. felicia:I could never get your name right but I got it. synister: you may be new to staff but you rock. Lalas459: you are 1 of the best staff members I know. king puffy: thanks for the signature you rock<3. admin zane: you may not be here but you are my friend non the less. Admin Mike: he is just pure awesome and a great person to talk to if you have any problems. If I missed anyone I know I did not you have not earned to be my best friend yet so best of luck. [SIZE=1][SIZE=4]Vote Dailey On All Of These Sites [/SIZE][/SIZE]Top of Games | Games Sites top 100 | Top MMO |Gtop100 | OT100 |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|