Posts: 2,226
Threads: 336
Joined: May 2010
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Well I did it once again.
I was the first person to cookie Gir Jr (Little Jason)
And now with the cookie reset.. First person to cookie Gir.
Almost was Brittany's first cookie but some tryhard beat me to it.
Zain has nothing on how I tryhard.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 5,469
Threads: 903
Joined: Jan 2011
Cool, I was the first person to get 10 cookies, feel free to be upset.
Posts: 3,509
Threads: 7,963
Joined: Jun 2009
Herrow Hp Wrote:Cool, I was the first person to get 10 cookies, feel free to be upset.
yeah all from the same person
Posts: 2,244
Threads: 127
Joined: Aug 2010
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Gir Wrote:yeah all from the same person
Damn russ he got your ass[/SIZE][/COLOR]
In-game Moderator[COLOR="silver"]----[/COLOR]
6/27/2012 ![[Image: ingmod.gif]](http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x449/alpacaforce/ingmod.gif)
[[COLOR="silver"]Tyler] [Steele] [Garrett] [Rafee] [Bobby] [Dean] [Moh] [David] [Kayliee] [Riderz] [Russ] [[SIZE="3"]Wyatt] [Luis [Nick][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posts: 7,491
Threads: 412
Joined: Mar 2011
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Travis gave me my first :')
I'm complete.[/COLOR]
Posts: 5,469
Threads: 903
Joined: Jan 2011
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Ameer Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Damn russ he got your ass[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Still counts -shrugs-. Guess it's pretty cool you gave them their first.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 2,625
Threads: 235
Joined: May 2011
[COLOR="White"]Gir Wrote:yeah all from the same person
Akon- Don't Matter - YouTube
OT: Congrats Aliyah, good luck on cookieing more people.[/COLOR]
Posts: 2,226
Threads: 336
Joined: May 2010
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Gir Wrote:yeah all from the same person
![[Image: 23t2jgg.jpg]](http://i47.tinypic.com/23t2jgg.jpg)
OT @ Gabe: Goodluck on you and Russ cookieing eachother some more.
Almost at 20![/SIZE][/COLOR]