Posts: 75
Threads: 37
Joined: Dec 2011
I was bored of doing tarn every time.. so i went to corp..
First drop was terrible... second drop i had Divine i was like okay?
Ohh, forgot to make screenie of first drop, cuz i was like WTF.
But the drop after my divine i had this .. ;
LOL
Just wanted to share this ^^
Greetz X bnq
Posts: 413
Threads: 0
Joined: Oct 2012
WOOOOW , thats really nice, I have divine to , but at corp they never drop by me ;(
Posts: 1,006
Threads: 0
Joined: Apr 2012
Damn lucky guy, holy fawk... 2 divines in 3 kills, honestly...?
Posts: 2,925
Threads: 315
Joined: Oct 2010
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]Lol 2 divines after each other.
Has to be the luckiest pvmer.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 75
Threads: 37
Joined: Dec 2011
Lol it was fucking luck.. ^^
I Love It!
Posts: 21
Threads: 4
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 3,403
Threads: 321
Joined: Oct 2011
[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="3"]Zallgon Wrote:nice kid
inf gf
I got an arcane and a regular in 230-240kill... fml
Congrats on that luck.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 5,296
Threads: 535
Joined: Oct 2010
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]So you took the divine you were wielding off and then looked in the pile and screenied.
Cool. Gratz on you ONE divine loot.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 2,363
Threads: 0
Joined: Feb 2012
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="3"]
Hybridz Ftw Wrote:[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]Lol 2 divines after each other.
Has to be the luckiest pvmer.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
There was this guy that got three or four divines in 5 kills.
OT: I never get anything from corp or tarn >.>
Congratulations though. That's quite a lucky combo.
Good luck on more.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 7,491
Threads: 412
Joined: Mar 2011
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Ok, you're officially a hacker..
Gratz on your 2 divines.[/COLOR]