Posts: 3,127
Threads: 327
Joined: Jul 2009
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I was glad to have the "veteran" crown at first.. But since half of the players have it now, I prefer the ex-staff crown or no crown at all.
OT: Grats on "veteran" crown ![/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 458
Threads: 42
Joined: Mar 2011
Gratz on the Vet Crown ^^
Posts: 1,882
Threads: 198
Joined: Sep 2011
Congrats on the vet crown.
Posts: 6,000
Threads: 306
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,315
Threads: 0
Joined: Apr 2012
Congratz on the Vet Crown.
I need 3 more months
Posts: 943
Threads: 0
Joined: Jan 2012
Gratz on the crown! getting mine in 226 posts
Posts: 116
Threads: 0
Joined: Feb 2013
Super congrats! Wish I had one lol

*Wondering how to get one*
Posts: 1,939
Threads: 0
Joined: Jan 2013
02-05-2013, 08:44 AM
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2013, 08:48 AM by Limoz.)
Thanks pat answered my question aswell.
Posts: 6,554
Threads: 0
Joined: Sep 2012
[COLOR="White"]Fakey Wrote:Super congrats! Wish I had one lol
*Wondering how to get one*
You need 10 months registered on the forums and 500 posts for a vet crown.
OT: Congrats dude. That looks sexy.[/COLOR]
Posts: 7,275
Threads: 229
Joined: Mar 2011
Congrats on the vet crown man!