Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Damon King5 Bank
#1
[COLOR="White"]Honestly it SUCKS lol. I hardly played but I started playing more and more. Went from 0m to 800m cash pile. Now, Im starting to get more items this is my only tab that has items worth money. Rest is junk

EDIT: just noticed I didn't put my dfs in the bank for the picture lol. My bad!

[Image: 4l1275.png][/COLOR]
#2
[COLOR="Green"]I made 3x this in a day. >:O

#NOTIMPRESSED

[SPOILER]
Pretty good, honestly.[/SPOILER][/COLOR]
[Image: MIIIIINNNEEE.png]

[Image: bobmarley_zps66a025ff.png]

~Buy Signatures HERE~
#3
Nothing special at all. I'm assuming you're a newer, lower level player.
Decent for your level actually.
#4
MageTank Wrote:Nothing special at all. I'm assuming you're a newer, lower level player.
Decent for your level actually.

Been around for almost 2 years but never really played ingame was just more of a forums person. But now that I'm graduating im getting into and building my bank up. Slowly but surely!
#5
Not good but not bad at all, Focus on Sg and quit rs :3
#6
[COLOR="Black"]I can tell you've been at the Dagganoth Kings by all those rings.

It's an alright starter bank, has potential.[/COLOR]
#7
1700+ posts haha. You need to focus on that SG bankloot bro Wink

Keep up the good work.
#8
Th3 R4ng3r Wrote:Not good but not bad at all, Focus on Sg and quit rs :3

Rs is so addicting tho! I'm actually doing both right now. Mining gold, KQ (:

Inthecorner Wrote:[COLOR="Black"]I can tell you've been at the Dagganoth Kings by all those rings.

It's an alright starter bank, has potential.[/COLOR]

Slayer haha always get lucky when I go there!


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bank H A N G E D 15 1,255 07-31-2015, 11:16 PM
Last Post: Joey Loves Sosa
  Tis my bank # richest obv. King Of Warriors 7 820 01-04-2015, 02:30 PM
Last Post: GoogleSlayer
  My bank 4 years ago! Gangstaboy 20 1,721 11-23-2014, 07:40 AM
Last Post: Powned You50
  Lil Sweetie's Bank Now Mine. Sayne 26 1,845 07-09-2014, 04:27 AM
Last Post: Sayne
  Bank tab XROCKSTARX 10 971 07-02-2014, 11:27 PM
Last Post: JayZody
  Bank JayZody 19 1,299 06-22-2014, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Einar800
  Sad little bank Damon King5 8 704 06-20-2014, 11:42 AM
Last Post: Damon King5
  Joe's bank Run N Fast 3 554 06-19-2014, 01:04 PM
Last Post: Perroke
  alexander's bank Alex Skillz 14 1,098 06-16-2014, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Kayu10
  The real bank, the best bank Robin 11 870 06-16-2014, 10:15 AM
Last Post: Maxed Exp

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)