05-22-2013, 03:35 PM
I got an onyx necklace today while killing green dragons. I haz a pic.
|
My First Drop!
|
|
05-22-2013, 03:35 PM
I got an onyx necklace today while killing green dragons. I haz a pic.
05-22-2013, 03:37 PM
Nice job, man! Good luck on others!
05-22-2013, 03:39 PM
Thanks! I'm thinking of going and doing kq later to just get some money.
05-22-2013, 03:44 PM
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="2"]nice :p itll be even better when you see that dfs drop :3
pm ingame if you wanna do kq, im down ign: munchykins[/SIZE][/COLOR]
05-22-2013, 03:46 PM
Well that's interesting. Congratulations.
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]
Munchykins Wrote:[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="2"]nice :p itll be even better when you see that dfs drop :3 Guess it will never be better then, dfs from greens uwot?[/SIZE][/COLOR]
05-22-2013, 03:55 PM
[COLOR="Magenta"]O.o, congrats on onyx necklace bro!
Good luck on more and other drops[/COLOR]
05-22-2013, 04:01 PM
Thanks yall, putting a tear in my eye :')
No really it burn any have a needle and thread and 99 crafting to sow my eye back together OT: That or I'll do wyvern nexy?
05-22-2013, 04:38 PM
[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]Wow, I don't think I've ever seen someone post an onyx drop, nor have I ever gotten one.
Cool drop, good luck on more PvMing![/SIZE][/COLOR] |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| KBD Double drop | Revenge2nite | 15 | 1,698 |
05-31-2017, 01:24 PM Last Post: HiramTop |
|
| KBD lucky drop | Pk 0wned 04 | 4 | 4,275 |
02-09-2017, 02:14 AM Last Post: Roy |
|
| Korasi Drop | OctoberScorpio | 9 | 977 |
09-27-2013, 08:23 AM Last Post: Powned You50 |
|
| Double drop :) | Kwakje | 14 | 1,256 |
09-08-2013, 01:03 AM Last Post: 88 CB |
|
| Spirit Shield Drop #6 Elysian | JayZody | 1 | 473 |
07-20-2013, 05:32 PM Last Post: Rulez12 |
|
| 1st drop :D | MeUIdc | 7 | 823 |
07-16-2013, 05:07 PM Last Post: Profisharrow |
|
| Spirit Shield Drop #5: Spectral | JayZody | 2 | 507 |
07-16-2013, 05:02 PM Last Post: Profisharrow |
|
| Froobs drop log | Klein Hugo | 14 | 1,294 |
06-29-2013, 09:55 AM Last Post: Sirsexyj |
|
| Wyv Drop log | Damon King5 | 14 | 1,167 |
06-21-2013, 10:14 AM Last Post: Damon King5 |
|
| Wyvern Drop Log 1 - 6/19/13 | Dekka | 3 | 598 |
06-19-2013, 01:57 AM Last Post: Stturidge |
|