08-21-2013, 09:57 AM
[COLOR="PaleTurquoise"][SIZE="4"]Omg got 2 mauls on 1 day =)) :
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
|
2 choatic mauls on 1 day!!
|
|
08-21-2013, 09:57 AM
[COLOR="PaleTurquoise"][SIZE="4"]Omg got 2 mauls on 1 day =)) :
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
08-21-2013, 09:58 AM
[COLOR="White"]Congrulations mate, <3
OT: You inspired me to go now :p[/COLOR]
08-21-2013, 10:03 AM
kinda bsing to be the same chaotic but still better than nothing
08-21-2013, 10:15 AM
Alch them bitches =D
08-21-2013, 10:20 AM
Congrats on 2 maul drops!
08-21-2013, 10:28 AM
I don't even know I killed 1k ele and no cmaul I had to buy auth codes fro mine .-.
08-21-2013, 10:32 AM
Fake. Grats on the stuff.
08-21-2013, 10:44 AM
why u guys so lucky.... gz man gl getting more loots ^
![]() [COLOR="SandyBrown"]There are some things that are felt but are not spoken about They hurt the heart, but we never let them show There are things that I need, but can't ever ask of you And If you gave them to me, just because I asked It won't be the same [/COLOR]
08-21-2013, 11:12 AM
congratzz man gl on more
08-21-2013, 11:24 AM
thank you all =)
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Choatic Rapier | Powned You50 | 3 | 470 |
10-01-2013, 04:14 AM Last Post: King Star |
|
| 3 choatic mauls in 2 days | Powned You50 | 12 | 938 |
09-07-2013, 06:41 PM Last Post: Mirak |
|